[Haifux] [W2L Event] Monday 9/11, 18:30: FOSS Philosophy

Orna Agmon Ben-Yehuda ladypine at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 22:13:06 MSK 2009

Hi Vadim,

This is not the place for cons - it is the sale speech.

I have been trying to set up such an event, by contacting the HaifaU debate
club, but their organizer (Uri Zakai) is a very busy person. Maybe someone
from the debate club would do the devil's advocate - perhaps Ronen
Abravanel? Or Lutzky? My contact at MS just emigrated to Seattle...

Orna