[Haifux] Linux Friendly Netbook?

Amichai Rotman amichai at iglu.org.il
Sun May 3 08:47:23 MSD 2009

Hi all,

I am writing to both lists because I think the problem of bouncing
mails on the Linux-IL list still persists - at least for me...

I want to buy a Linux friendly netbbok, preferably Ubuntu 8.04 friendly.

My requirements:

Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, comfortable keyboard.

I'll use it mainly for on the go Media Player and some basic browsing.

I want the Bluetooth support to be able to connect my stereo Bluetooth
headset and transfer files via OBEX to my Nokia E71 smart phone.

Thanks!

Amichai Rotman

UIN#: 6401746

PLEASE READ: http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html

Steve Martin  - "I've got to keep breathing. It'll be my worst
business mistake if I don't." -
http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/s/steve_martin.html