[Haifux] [HAIFUX LECTURE] gdb - customize it the way you want by Guy Keren

guy keren choo at actcom.co.il
Fri May 1 16:02:12 MSD 2009

Hi,

just to make things clear - this is a part of a 2-meetings set (the next
meeting was kindly scheduled for two weeks afterwards).

in the 1st meeting we'll cover everything up to the section titled
'Where Have My Source Files Gone?' in the slides. in the second meeting
we'll go over the rest (writing gdb macros, debugging multi-threaded
programs and debugging multi-process programs).

The slides found on haifux.org are not yet complete - they will be
completed before the meetings, of-course.

thanks,
--guy