[Haifux] [HAIFUX Lecture] Introduction to openmp

Orna Agmon Ben-Yehuda ladypine at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 12:37:03 MSK 2009

Hi all,

Change of plans - to make things more predictable, the talk today will be
the tutorial part only, and is intended for people who are not familiar with
openMP (or only roughly familiar). I will use the famous llnl tutorial
https://computing.llnl.gov/tutorials/openMP/ . Hence, we will probably have
a shorter meeting today.

In two weeks time, we will have the discussion part, where openMP experts
might enjoy sharing their experience as I share my own humble one.

Eli - thank you for the improvisation, would not have done it better myself.

Orna.