[Haifux] Linux VPN Connection to the Technion

Amichai Rotman amichai at iglu.org.il
Wed Mar 4 11:44:19 MSK 2009

Hi again,

Thank you for your prompt response. Are you at the Technion now? I will be
at the SSDL lab in about 30 mins.

I understand the process in general, but I would like your help in creating
a script and a HOWTO.

I tried to create a VPN "dialer" but it failed to authenticate. Another
problem is the fact that the password consists of a 4d igit pre-shared
secret and a 6 digit OTP...

If you are at the Technion, please look me up at the SSDL lab during the
day, or even better - give me a call @ 054-3056707.

Thanks!

Amichai Rotman

UIN#: 6401746