[Haifux] OT: Bezeqint made me "poof... he's gone"

Oron Peled oron at actcom.co.il
Tue Jun 9 11:11:59 MSD 2009

Good day (cross-posted, check when replying).

A a previous customer of Actcom I continued with Bezeqint under
the same terms (including a contract renewal ~1 year ago).

Few days ago I accidentally discovered that my hosted homepage wasn't
accessible -- further tests + ~1 hour on the phone (navigating through
Bezeqint support structure) revealed the unbelievable....

THE FREAKING BASTARDS PULLED THE PLUG ON THE DOMAINS WITHOUT EVEN TELLING
ANYBODY.

I'm now in damage control mode (formal faxes to customer support, etc.)
Anybody else?

--
Oron Peled                                 Voice: +972-4-8228492
Promises are like babies: fun to make, but hell to deliver.