[Haifux] Missing UDP statistics in recent distributions (RcvbufErrors, SndbufErrors)

Oron Peled oron at actcom.co.il
Tue Jul 28 23:22:35 MSD 2009

Just a minor tidbit...

On 28.07.2009 Rami Rosen wrote:
> but in Fedora Core release 4 (Stentz) (2.6.11-1.1369_FC4) , we don't
> have it:
> Udp: InDatagrams NoPorts InErrors OutDatagrams
>
> I wonder what the situation is in Fedora 6. (but don't have access to
> such a machine).

Fedora 9 is already end-of-life, there isn't any need to check
any previous releases unless archeology is your hobby.

Yes, I know there are people and even companies that still uses them --
However, not caring about (security) updates is a big mistake that
cost not only them, but the rest of us (no, we don't want Linux
zombie networks, we already have enough Win* ones).

--
Oron Peled                                 Voice: +972-4-8228492
oron at actcom.co.il                  http://users.actcom.co.il/~oron