[Haifux] Virtual Box\Machine

Eran Arbel sabrerunner at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 15:31:01 MSK 2009

I want to migrate both my mobile and stationary machines. At home for
functionality, here for school work but I don't want to dual boot. Space is
essential and right now I don't have much. Since I pretty much failed the
configuration stage of the last times I tried to install, I didn't keep the
OS. If it works, I'll move completely, if not then some other arrangement
will have to be made.
Here I have a VGA port while at home the secondary is connected to S-Video
if it makes a difference.

Important question: Will people bring CDs to the party or does everyone
bring his own? I think one copy per distro would be the best way to save
needless burning.

I had some experience with setting multiple monitors on Linux - so I could

--
Don't let people drive you crazy when you know it's within walking distance.
And no one ever said being a heretic was easy.
May we meet in Less Interesting Times...
http://eran.geek.co.il