[Haifux] Party? Yes! Mark your calendars... Say YES if you will come.

Eran Arbel sabrerunner at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 15:22:09 MSK 2009

I'd love to come but I'm pretty busy during the noons most days. I can make
one available on demand but I prefer thursdays.
In all accounts, Feburary 19th is right in the middle between the tests of
my two hardest subjects this semester so I can't promise I'll come to that.

--
Don't let people drive you crazy when you know it's within walking distance.
And no one ever said being a heretic was easy.
May we meet in Less Interesting Times...
http://eran.geek.co.il