[Haifux] Virtual Box\Machine

Eran Arbel sabrerunner at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 20:44:55 MSK 2009

I'm not seeking support for farm computers and I never suggested installing
something there. The only time I came to the SSDL was to visit Lutzky with
some friends. I'm a CS student and seek Linux for my machines for personal
use.

I also tried VM and one point or another and got frustrated fairly quickly.
I don't have Linux installed here at the moment and I suppose anything I
want to get done will need some serious sitting time and not just a flurry
of e-mails.

For now, I know that I have the TK-53 Athlon 64 X2 and X1100 Xpress card on
my mobile and an Athlon XP 2200+ and X700 back at home.

--
Don't let people drive you crazy when you know it's within walking distance.
And no one ever said being a heretic was easy.
May we meet in Less Interesting Times...
http://eran.geek.co.il