[Haifux] Party????

Adir Abraham adir at hamakor.org.il
Tue Jan 27 19:56:53 MSK 2009

Hi Yossi,

On 1/27/09, Yossi Gil <yossi.gil at gmail.com> wrote:

> With regard to the parties. I think it is a good idea to have a gatherving
> event. I would not have picked the name "party" myself, but since it was
> used in the past, why not redo it.

The name is chosen due to "historical reasons". We can choose any other name
later.

Does Wednesday 12:30-14:30 fit your schedules? It would be real nice if we
> could have a Linux event every two weeks or so that time in the lab, and
> this particular time slot woudl assure nice attendance.
>

> Tentively I set Feb 18th for the first such event.

Sounds good to me.

This is what I have in mind.

> - Get together, meet, mingle and have fun.
> - Pizzas/Soft drinks...
> - Help participants install Linux.
> -  Help participants with Linux issues.
> - Discuss the DOK/Live CD ideas.

We can also host a lecture while helping people (maybe at the seminar room
near the lab?), so they won't get too bored :)

Adir