[Haifux] Linux Party

Yossi Gil yossi.gil at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 18:34:37 MSK 2009

Dear Amichai,

Glad to see that you are willing to help. I would love to run such an event,
but take note that it is not just an "Installation Party", but also should
serve to help students and other solve their difficulties in using Linux.
I trust this is not too difficult to do.

Will see if we can order a couple of pizzas.

Yossi