[Haifux] Linux Installation Party

Amichai Rotman amichai at iglu.org.il
Tue Jan 27 18:02:46 MSK 2009

Hello there,

I am glad to hear about this initiative!

I think a W2L Series in Haifa is long over due.

I am willing to donate my time to help with the organization, give lectures
(I even have a few ides) and helping with troubleshooting some of the
problems mentioned on the post regarding the SSDL.

Please let me know how can I be of assistance. I am free right away... ;-)

Amichai Rotman

UIN#: 6401746

PLEASE READ: http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html