[Haifux] Virtual Box\Machine

Eran Arbel sabrerunner at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 16:25:43 MSK 2009

Hello Sorana.

I would love a tutorial. Also, if there is kind of install party planned
then consider me in... or as much in as I can considering assignment load.
Basically, for school work I use MathType and Word because it's the
combination I found that works best for me.
Besides that, I want to be able to play movies to my secondary display on an
ATI graphics card and my brother couldn't help me with that after about an
hour of fighting the system.
And finally, I'm still a gamer. So some gaming functionality is required.
Some things, like Word, work on a Virtual machine and I've been told to use
Cedega but I could also use help on that front.

So, if there is an installation party, I'm coming packing issues. :)

--
Don't let people drive you crazy when you know it's within walking distance.
And no one ever said being a heretic was easy.
May we meet in Less Interesting Times...
http://eran.geek.co.il