[Haifux] Haifux Digest, Vol 17, Issue 15

Sorana Fraier sf10095 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 14:08:23 MSK 2009

As I already promised to Schahar, I am willing to help. I can help with
VirtualBox.
VirtualBox has 2 versions 1, open source and another binary. The binary has
an advantage that it supports usb, while the other doesn't.

I am happily using VirtualBox-bin on my laptop and I know all the ins and
outs.

I suggest to install VirtualBox-bin. Vmware, I tried a couple of times and
wasn't satisfied so much, but that may be due to unusual things that I
needed to do. The installation of Vmware is a little bit more complicated
and annoying.