[Haifux] [Telux] Call For Lecturers

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Wed Jan 21 15:50:16 MSK 2009

The Tel Aviv Open Source Club currently has an empty queue and therefore we're
looking to fill it. If you have an interesting presentation and are willing to
give it, please contact taux at cs.tau.ac.il with the topic at hand and we will
schedule you.

We meet every second Sunday at 18:30 in Tel Aviv University.

We will also be happy to host re-runs or recycles of lectures given elsewhere
and/or previously.

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish

Why I Love Perl - http://xrl.us/bjn88

<mauke>    I'm not interested in what you're doing; what are you trying to
           achieve?
<PerlJam>  mauke: I'm trying to achieve world peace and this regex is
           the last thing standing in my way! ;)