[Haifux] Welcome2Linux?

Orna Agmon Ben-Yehuda ladypine at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 14:30:34 MSK 2009

Hi Amichai,

Haifux Calendar is not really "wide open" - actually, it is booked until
May, which is four months from now.
However, regular Haifux lectures are only every other week. During W2L we
usually stop all Haifux activity, and give weekly lectures. This hurts the
club's activity.

If you (or anybody else) wishes to organize a W2L series (proposal -
targeting the next spring semester) you can make use of the open slots, that
is you can get the room every other week, without hurting the schedule. From
what I saw of the faculty's occupancy at this time, you can probably ask for
another room if you want to give the lectures every week.

Orna.