[Haifux] Reminder: Pizzas and Sodas on Thursday (tomorrow)

Yossi Gil yossi.gil at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 16:18:24 MSK 2009

Orna,

Thanks for raising this issue. Indeed, we would like to see more women
active in CS and in the Linux community and gender based jokes never
contribute to this.
Take note however that the article you reference includes  stereotypical
references to women (e.g., women are more sensitive to criticism, and even
worse).
Maintaining a gender neutral attitude is best.

Yosssi