[Haifux] Linux + Hebrew?

Shahar Dag dag at cs.technion.ac.il
Tue Feb 3 11:46:50 MSK 2009

Hello

I think that the standard behavior should be that all internal documents are in Hebrew (after all this is our language) and all international documents should be in English.

The exception is internal documents that include many professional terms (which are in English) that make an Hebrew document hard to write & read.

Shahar dag

Local patriot