[Haifux] GIMP workshop(s): Any interest?

Dave Roi davidroi at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 08:36:00 MSD 2008

I think the more important issue here is the fact that we, as a more
technically inclined user group, are having such a hard time using it, how
do we expect the simple windows user to do so?

Maybe we should summarize all the problems we are having with it and open
them as usability bugs.

Just a thought, no intension of opening a flame war :-)

Dave.