[Haifux] Let's face it! (was W2L discussion)

Orr Dunkelman orr.dunkelman at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 14:05:52 MSD 2008

That sounds as a good idea, and I support Eli and Oron's point of view
(I personally do not have facebook account).

If somebody would be willing to open such a group, with a bit of
information on haifux + links to haifux that would be nice.

Note that hiafux has a google calendar, which gives you RSS
capabilities AFAIK, so as long as you can sync it with the calendar -
you're fine (the calendar and the website are usually updated with 10
minutes difference).

As for what Zvi suggested - for that we need to have a backlog of
lectures, where we know in advance the lectures two/three weeks in
advance. Recently, this is not the case, and our schedule is usually
empty.