[Haifux] Let's face it! (was W2L discussion)

Oron Peled oron at actcom.co.il
Fri Sep 5 11:57:59 MSD 2008

On Friday, 5 בSeptember 2008, Rafi Gordon wrote:
> Hi,
>   How about starting a Facebook entry for Haifux as
> a  (free and widespread and modern) channel of advertisement ?

If it points to haifux.org for the real info, than that's fine.
However, I would not like it to become *the* principal haifux
announcement board.

As an example, facebook was used to pre-register August-Penguins
attendance which is why I didn't pre-register (I don't have a
facebook account and currently I don't plan to have one).

My 2 (devalued) cents...

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
credit: http://www.jr.co.il/humor/signatur.txt