[Haifux] W2L discussion

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 18:46:25 MSD 2008

2008/9/2 Orr Dunkelman <orr.dunkelman at gmail.com>:
> Dear all,
>
> Next week, on Monday, Ohad is going to give a talk about this weird
> programming language, Ruby. He'll probably also try to convince you
> all to even go on rails.
>
> In any case, it would be a good opportunity to discuss W2L events.
>
> As there were very little discussion going on the mailing list (I can
> argue things with Dotan all day long, and a bit with Adir), I would
> like to suggest to hold a discussion before Ohad's talk. If somebody
> will bring a computer with skype, speakers, and a microphone, I will
> join the fun and the discussion (I've done this before in the past
> several times, in different meetings), and I could offer my 2 cents
> (european cents, btw) and of course the SCSI-cable that Marc was kind
> enough to lend me.
>
> If this is of any interest, please raise your hands (i.e., reply to
> all), and if someone is willing to bring a laptop with the necessary
> equipment, please contact me privately and we'll discuss the technical
> issues.
>
> Cheers,
> Orr.

While I'd love to argue and I could provide the laptop with speakers
and mic, I won't be at that meeting. I have a Solids 2 exam on
Tuesday. I have been meaning to start attending regularly, but that
silly Real Life keeps getting in the way.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il