[Haifux] Fwd: [Israel.pm] Israel.pm Haifa Meeting

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Sat Nov 15 20:35:36 MSK 2008

This meeting discusses the Padre Perl IDE:

http://padre.perlide.org/

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish

Subject: [Israel.pm] Israel.pm Haifa Meeting
Date: Wednesday 12 November 2008
From: Shmuel Fomberg <semuelf at 012.net.il>
To: Perl in Israel <perl at perl.org.il>

Hi All.

So, Our next meeting will take place on Wednesday, November 19.
Gabor will talk about Wx GUI Development and Padre.
The talk will begin at 18:30, in Qualcomm Israel.
Trying Padre before the meeting will make it much more interesting.

About the location:
Qualcomm is located in the Omega Building, at the south entrance of
MATAM, which is on the south entrance of Haifa. It is 15 minutes walk
from the train / bus station "Hof HaCarmel". (I do it daily) For the
lazy, there are taxi lines to Tirat Hacarmel that drive on that way in
somewhat regular period.

A map can be found in this link:
http://tinyurl.com/qualcomm-israel

See you there,