[Haifux] [HAIFUX lecture] How Ethernet works - Nir Abulaffo

Nir Abulaffio anir at research.haifa.ac.il
Sun Mar 23 19:53:52 MSK 2008

Hello to all,
I'll try to make things as interesting as possible. To help me do that
can someone bring a laptop with wireshark installed ?
(I'll bring one. The idea is to use the other as traffic generator, in
order to demonstrate "live" sniffing - as sniffing of cs net is not
permitted.)
Eli, I recall you had wireshark on yours - can you call me tonight
at 052-8699842 ? If it is not possible, its not a terrible loss, as I have
enough to talk and demonstrate.
TIA, Nir Abulaffio.