[Haifux] [FW-OT] Job opp: Malicious code security researcher

Orr Dunkelman orr.dunkelman at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 15:07:47 MSK 2008

This job has some distant relation to Linux, but someone on the list may be
interested in it.

> Company: Finjan
> Job Title: Security Researcher
> (MCRC)
> Obviously people with all the requirements are hard to find, but I'm
> looking for someone who is an autodidact, curious, and has development
> experience in web (server+client side) and .Net. Junior to intermediate
> positions available.
> Responsibilities:
> - Web security research
> - Exploits development
> - Browsers and software vulnerability research
> - Analyze and evaluate new threats
> - Translate security knowledge into finjan's product in the form of
> and features
> - Research exploitation methodologies and techniques
> - Track new trends in the security field
> Requirements:
> - Strong proven programming skills (Web a must, .NET, C++)
> - Proven background in the web security field - Major advantage
> - In-depth knowledge in Windows programming. Windows internals - Advantage
> - Linux / Unix knowledge - advantageous
> - Proven experience in Internet Explorer, Firefox vulnerabilities and
> exploits - Advantage
> - Ability to work under tight deadlines with creativity
> - Proven English written and verbal communication skills

Orr Dunkelman,
Orr.Dunkelman at gmail.com

"Any human thing supposed to be complete, must for that reason infallibly
be faulty" -- Herman Melville, Moby Dick.

GPG fingerprint: C2D5 C6D6 9A24 9A95 C5B3  2023 6CAB 4A7C B73F D0AA
(This key will never sign Emails, only other PGP keys. The key corresponds
to orrd at vipe.technion.ac.il)