[Haifux] New address to send requests to enter Technion.

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 00:06:46 MSD 2008

I am taking over the responsibility for sending the fax with guests
names to the Technion Security. So those who need to enter the
Technion with a vehicle are advised to send to me an email to this
address (and a cc to haifux strudel dotancohen nkuda com would be good
as well). Please include your name, vehicle type/year, and license
plate number.

My Orange cellphone number is 054-788-1700 for those who need it. I
study in the Mechanical Engineering faculty and live very close to the
Nesher gate if it helps anyone.

Dotan Cohen

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?