[Haifux] Syncing Nokia phones

Haggai Eran haggai.eran at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 17:49:52 MSK 2008

Hi,

There are many solutions to this, but I still haven't found a good one.

   - Using ScheduleWorld. <http://www.scheduleworld.com/>A website that
   allows synchronization of phones directly with Google Calendar through
   SyncML. Requires a cellular Internet connection.
   - Synchronize your desktop Evolution with Google Calendar directly
   (readonly with the ical files published by Google) or through ScheduleWorld,
   using SyncEvolution <http://www.estamos.de/projects/SyncML/>: a
   utility that syncrhonizes Evolution with a SyncML server. Then synchronize
   Evolution with your phone using OpenSync <http://www.opensync.org/>.
   It currently kinda supports bluetooth/obex and bluetooth/syncml directly but
   it may also support USB connections using gnokii or some other hack.

Did I miss anything out?

Haggai