[Haifux] Syncing Nokia phones

Ohad Lutzky ohad at lutzky.net
Sun Feb 24 16:13:28 MSK 2008

Hi guys,

I have a shiny new Nokia 6120 Classic, and I find myself using its
built-in calendar a lot. I'd like to sync it against Google Calendar,
as some people rely on my free/busy information there.
I know Haggai has an... interesting... solution to the problem, if you
could detail it I'd be very happy :)
Is there something straightforward which would work on a Debian/Ubuntu
system relatively cleanly, and preferably use USB (and not bluetooth)?

Much thanks,
Ohad.

--
Man is the only animal that laughs and weeps, for he is the only
animal that is struck with the difference between what things are and

Ohad Lutzky