[Haifux] Lecture proposal : how Ethernet works ?

Hai Zaar haizaar at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 18:55:31 MSK 2008

On Feb 5, 2008 5:30 PM, Nir Abulaffio <anir at research.haifa.ac.il> wrote:
> Since I have heared tens of lectures in Haifux, I propose to give a
> lecture on the only thing I can think will interest the audience:
> An explanation of how Ethernet networks work by giving examples using
> etherheal
I'm interested to hear about this. I'd like to see more examples of
real-world problems (and their solutions)
concerning TCP/IP traffic in big networks like Technion campus.
May be although a bit info about general strategies for discovering
and fixing problems like this: "Hi, I live in Canada dorms and my
Internet occasionally experiences slowness".

--
Zaar