[Haifux] Successful Windows Vista refund!!

Dan Shimshoni danshimsh at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 13:35:12 MSK 2008

Zvi,

  - You are our Open Source hero of the week (or maybe of the year,
or maybe decade!).

Congratulations!  I salute you!

  - I hereby call to anyone who bought a laptop without operating
system on it or with only Linux on it
to  tell his/her story in this mailing list. I also call every one who
encounter a refusal from stores to
sell a laptop without an operating system on it also to tell here
his/her  story.

I also call every blogger/twitter/facebook fan on earth , who is (even
a really little bit of) an Open Source oriented, to post a link to
this news item with a short explanation and a salute.

The fight has only begun!

Dan