[Haifux] Successful Windows Vista refund!!

Amichai Rotman amichai at iglu.org.il
Fri Dec 5 10:27:12 MSK 2008

Zvi,

I salute you for the effort you took for the grater good!

Yashar Koach!

As for Israeli shops selling Laptops with pre-installed Linux - I remember a
guy at the last August Penguin (2008) selling said Laptops by the staircase.

I can't remember the name but I know he has a web site...

Can any of you remember ?

Amichai Rotman

UIN#: 6401746

PLEASE READ: http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html