[Haifux] Call for Lectures/Talks/Discussions

Orr Dunkelman orr.dunkelman at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 16:18:45 MSD 2008

Maran Ve-rabanan,

Verily, I am as a man of seventy years of age, and have hitherto not
been able to proof, that the narration of the departure from Egypt,
ought to be related at night, till expounded by the son of Zoma.

ahm... sorry for the confusion.

Verily, I am as a man of ***** years of age, and have hitherto not
been able to proof, that the narration of the use of Linux (or the
programming to it), ought to be related at the next haifux meeting,
till expounded by ... you!

Yep, we once again look at an empty queue (with some prospect lecture
in the following month, but nothing concrete).

May those who wish to light the beacon of knowledge (shaped as a
penguin inside a grail) step forward, and say "If I will forget you oh
Linux, let my passwords be forgotten, let my mouse stick to the table
if I shall not remember you"

Cheers,
Orr.

--
Orr Dunkelman,
Orr.Dunkelman at gmail.com

"a scientific man ought to have no wishes, no affections, -- a mere
heart of stone" - Charles Darwin.

GPG fingerprint: C2D5 C6D6 9A24 9A95 C5B3 2023 6CAB 4A7C B73F D0AA
(This key will never sign Emails, only other PGP keys. The key
corresponds to orrd at vipe.technion.ac.il)