[Haifux] Announcing a new project - fakeroot-ng

Alon Altman alon at 8ln.org
Mon Dec 31 08:47:31 MSK 2007

I see why you would like to have both chroot and fake root together.

One thing I don't understand is why the complex set of scripts to save
state? Can't you just use one instance of fakeroot to run the entire build
script under? And even if you do need to save state, that's what the -s and
-i options are for.

  Alon