[HAIFUX LECTURE] From VxWorks To Linux - Raz Ben Yehuda

eli at hamakor.org.il eli at hamakor.org.il
Sun Jan 2 14:44:53 IST 2011

On Monday, January 3rd (TOMORROW) at 18:30, Haifux will gather to hear Raz Ben Yehuda talk about

         From VxWorks To Linux

Preempt RT is a growing hard real time linux OS. In this session I will present Preempt RT basics and uniqueness, provide a Live demo, present a benchmark of a company that is migrating from VxWorks to Preempt RT and discuss the non-techinical aspects of migrating to linux.

We meet in Taub (CS Faculty) building, room 6. For instructions see:

Attendance is free, and you are all invited!

We are always interested in hearing your talks and ideas. If you wish to give a talk, hold a discussion, or just plan some event haifux might be interested in, please contact us at webmaster at haifux.org

Web: http://www.billauer.co.il