[HAIFUX LECTURE] A FOSS Yankee in Microsoft's court - Boaz Goldstein

eli at hamakor.org.il eli at hamakor.org.il
Sun Jan 16 14:01:54 IST 2011

On Monday, January 17th (TOMORROW) at 18:30, Haifux will gather to hear Boaz Goldstein talk about

A FOSS Yankee in Microsoft's court - Boaz Goldstein

A year ago I started working for a small multi-national software giant named Microsoft. What I found is a company with rather surprising and odd corporate culture and habits. This lecture will try to convey what Microsoft is like on the inside.

Disclaimer: anything said in this lecture is my opinion alone and is not affiliated with Microsoft in any way.

We meet in Taub (CS Faculty) building, room 6. For instructions see:

Attendance is free, and you are all invited!

We are always interested in hearing your talks and ideas. If you wish to give a talk, hold a discussion, or just plan some event haifux might be interested in, please contact us at webmaster at haifux.org

Web: http://www.billauer.co.il