[Haifux] Fwd: compiler/tools/architecture conference

Diego Iastrubni elcuco at kde.org
Sun Oct 18 23:31:56 IDT 2015

[OT] ... well maybe...

Muli,

How did you set up your image in color...? I think this is the corresponding
code, but I don't think I know how to configure this in KMail :)

	d=1e100.net; s=20130820;
	h=x-gm-message-state:date:from:to:subject:message-id:mime-version
	:content-type:content-disposition:user-agent;
	bh=henfNDLcQC/XdtIXUVqJ2i2Sr9eyTsBeLL8ZAPOqUak=;
	b=dBLsnYmcf9XysMrIq0v6ivU7drKBEZ9av4tPi9EIBg7Iw4WTwto4x6xGnBIw1Ajql7
	eSukst/HngHBe4If8Hn/6o8WZQjvagjOTePMCSdMiaguBexbgkhy4AUK4m6AFghICH2C
	guYmOoiuDRj1+CJy7SgNYBzDH5ZZP7gF5qzY0/thv6H7vhvjSc/SX36NwO+25Iv6SiE8
	8LpkbBtNpLOg9C00IPTLm/1wvssm/qaXCQ7zLJG8Mc1XIgu+B/ea7v8D1443YkW+z8Io
	Lz545RrV4WsF4E39t2bPpY0VaYhRh1cdrPONPRm9oiARcIsKCtlIYc9xmarEXM9tuhVZ
	yx4g==