[Haifux] [HAIFUX LECTURE] "Disk" storage media by Guy Keren

Orna Agmon Ben-Yehuda ladypine at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 00:18:03 MSD 2012

Thanks to Guy who gave the talk and allowed releasing it, Michael Vasiliev
who recorded it, and Lior Kaplan who uploaded it to hamakor's server, all
those who missed the talk can now listen to it:

http://www.haifux.org/lectures/279/

Hopefully, we might also have a video of this talk.

Thanks, guys!
Orna

--
Orna Agmon Ben-Yehuda.