[Haifux] Who wants to be famous?

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 14:14:09 MSD 2011

A nice sociology student from the University of Haifa turned to me to
conduct an interview on the subject of open source software. I now
live in Be'er Sheva (and wake with sand in my ears) so I cannot meet
her for an interview.

NOW IS YOUR CHANCE!!!

If any northernly folks who contribute to open source software would
like world fame, 3.1415 million dollars, 72 virgins, and root login to
an NSA server, then let me know and I'll arrange an interview. You
must promise to shower and (guys) shave first, so RMS is not CCed.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://gibberish.co.il
http://what-is-what.com