[Haifux] [HAIFUX MEETING] Wiki-Workshop with Tomer Ashur

Amichay P. K. am1chay.p.k at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 11:38:35 MSD 2011

You can always write your article off line and publish it at home...
Or you can go to the CS library and upload it there.

2011/9/11 Tzafrir Cohen <tzafrir at cohens.org.il>

> Hi
>
> On Sun, Sep 11, 2011 at 02:55:18AM +0300, Eli Billauer wrote:
> > On Monday, September 12th (TOMORROW), at 18:30, Haifux will gather for a
> > Wiki-Workshop with Tomer Ashur.
> >

> > Abstract
> >
> > During this meeting, the Haifa Linux Club will help the Hebrew Wikipedia
> > project to extend, improve, generate, and fix various FOSS related
> > entries.
> >
> > The meeting will start with a few pointers by Tomer about how a good
> > Wikipedia entry looks like, and then will follow by participants working
> > on their assigned entries. We note that this is an opportunity for you
> > to contribute both to promoting FOSS and free content, even if you
> > cannot physically attend.
>
> What do you mean?
>

> > ================================
> >
> > We meet in Taub (CS Faculty) building, room 6. For instructions see:
> > http://www.haifux.org/where.html
>
> What about internet connectivity?
>
> --
> Tzafrir Cohen         | tzafrir at jabber.org | VIM is
> http://tzafrir.org.il |                    | a Mutt's
> tzafrir at cohens.org.il |                    |  best
> tzafrir at debian.org    |                    | friend

Regards, Amichay.

* * *

Web developer, and an independent security researcher.

My Blog: http://am1chay.blogspot.com/. For permission to read, please
contact me.

Join Google+: https://plus.google.com/i/kmq0LYHjw6Y:7NHf22ags1s