[Haifux] Fwd: [Project offer] WebKit guru

Orna Agmon Ben-Yehuda ladypine at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 10:10:53 MSD 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Gilad Ben-Yossef <gilad at benyossef.com>
Date: Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 10:31 AM
Subject: [Project offer] WebKit guru
To: linux-il at cs.huji.ac.il

Hi,

Some friends are looking for a consultant with the following quallifcations:

·         WebKit

o   Overall architecture, in details

o   Scanners (main scanner, pre-load scanner)

o   Flow of loading a web-page

·         HTTP and TCP implementation on Android Gingerbread and Honeycomb

·         HTTP and TCP implementation in Chromium

·         Optionally: same topics above for other mobile operating systems

The project is at Haifa and I'd be happy to provide more details in
private if you are interested and qualify, but please, do me a favor -
send me an email only if you truly fit the bill.

Thanks,
Gilad

Orna Agmon Ben-Yehuda.
http://ladypine.org