[Haifux] Next DefCon meeting
amichay p. k.
am1chay.p.k at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 12:47:52 MSK 2011
The Israeli DefCon group is a group designed to serve as a place for
discussion for the growing community of people involved in information
security in Israel.
We meet on the third Tuesday of the month in a central Tel Aviv
location, and have talks and activities.
Our meetings are held at the Tel Aviv University, courtesy of StarTau,
the entrepreneurial center of TAU.
The meetings are open and free, and we try to include content that
caters for both beginners as well as more advanced.
If you are a Hacker / Security practitioner / Just want to expand your
horizons, you're welcome to join us!
The next meeting will be held on 22.3.2011, at the Tel-Aviv
University, Rosenthal Auditorium at the engineering faculty, at 19:00.
* For directions, please see the Directions page.
* For the previous meetings, please see the "meetings" page.
* 19:00-19:30 - Gathering and opening remarks
* 19:30-20:15 - Money is in the eye of the beholder: new and exciting
ways to steal your cash. Yuval Polevoy.
* 20:15–20:20 - Break
* 20:20–21:05 - Who is afraid of Cookies? - Cookies and browser
exploits. Asaf Gery.
* 21:05–22:00 - Mingling and breakout sessions
Expecting to see you,
http://wiki.dc9723.org/ and firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list co-webmaster,
Web site developer, and a beginning white-hat hacker.
My Blog: http://am1chay.blogspot.com/. For permission to read, please
More information about the Haifux