[Haifux] some additions and eratta to today's lecture

guy keren choo at actcom.co.il
Tue Mar 15 04:52:39 MSK 2011

someone reminded me about the "small trail through the linux kernel"
link i mentioned. it is:

http://www.win.tue.nl/~aeb/linux/vfs/trail.html

note that it is from 2001 and relates to kernel 2.4 (or even older) -
but the general has not completely changed.

you can find a more up-to-date info about this in the book "the linux
kernel, 3rd edition" - in the VFS chapter.

--guy