[Haifux] Telling the kernel business is closed (my weekly riddle)

Eli Billauer eli at billauer.co.il
Mon Jun 27 22:44:53 MSD 2011

Uhhmm... that sounds like a violent solution to me. It would make sense
if I knew that the potential programmers are top-notch UNIX experts.
Otherwise, I'm not sure they will appreciate me killing their process.
The point about this is to give the impression that I'm doing things
right, and the hardware fails.

But it's a nice take on the subject. ;)

   Eli

--