[Haifux] dc9723 Next week events

amichay p. k. am1chay.p.k at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 10:45:35 MSD 2011

About the group:

The Israeli DefCon group is a group designed to serve as a place for
discussion for the growing community of people involved in information
security in Israel.
We meet on the third Tuesday of the month in a central Tel Aviv
location, and have talks and activities.

Our next week events:

Meeting:

The next meeting will be held on 21.6.2011 at the Tel-Aviv University,
Rosenblat Auditorium, at 19:00.
In this meeting we will celebrate half a year for our group, since the
first meeting at 21.12.2010.
For directions, please see this page: http://www.dc9723.org/Directions

Schedule:

* 19:00 - 19:30 Gathering and opening remarks
* 19:30 - 20:30 Exploiting LD_PRELOAD (Temporary name) - David Kaplan
* 20:30 - 20:40 Short Break
* 20:40 - 21:40 IS-IS An introduction to IGP routing protocols - Hagai Kahana

Hackathon:

On 23.6.2011 We will hold a special hackathon event.
In this event we will work on a variety of cooperative projects, from
all fields of information security - from social engineering to
hardware hacking and much more.
The meeting will take place on the computer farms of IDC in Herzliya,
from 17:00.
The event is open to the public, yet it is customary to participate in
at least one project.
The event sponsored by RSA and Elbit.
For more information, visit the Hackathon page: http://www.dc9723.org/Hackathon

Hope to see you all there!

Regards, Amichay.
Web site developer, and an independent security researcher.

My Blog: http://am1chay.blogspot.com/. For permission to read, please
contact me.