[Haifux] Fwd: new Technion course: Operating Systems Engineering

Shachar Shemesh shachar at shemesh.biz
Sun Jan 23 11:33:52 MSK 2011

On 23/01/11 10:04, Orna Agmon Ben-Yehuda wrote:

> [...]
On the one hand, this is an extremely interesting course. On the other
hand, it sounds like a HUGE amount of work for just 4 points.

Is the platform Intel, or something saner (say, ARM, PPC, MC680x0 or,
come to think of it, just about any other CPU)?

Shachar

--
Shachar Shemesh
Lingnu Open Source Consulting Ltd.