[Haifux] [OT][NON-JOB OFFER] Beauty and the Geek 3 (Channel 10)

choo at actcom.co.il choo at actcom.co.il
Sun Jan 16 23:42:57 MSK 2011

just do me a favor - DON'T register under the title "Haifa
linux club member" or something similar - i had enough
problems at work after the fiasco with Moshic Afia on "Once in
a life time" of yes, several years ago... people kept
reminding me of that show for more then a year after it was
shown on ynet - and i wasn't even there!

--guy