[Haifux] Pulseaudio: Sounds good in theory

Amichai Rotman amichai at iglu.org.il
Wed Jan 5 16:29:09 MSK 2011

While on the subject  of PulswAudio:

I am having trouble configuring it to work with Skype (v2.1) and a VOIP USB
phone (SkyLink 2-in-1).

I can't seem to understand which off the control apps to use:

PulseAudio Device Chooser(padevchooser) or
Gnome Volume Control

I tried to Google for a definitive guide, but nothin worked.

I am running Ubuntu 10.04 with an on board Intel Corporation N10/ICH 7
Family High Definition Audio Controller

Thanks!

Amichai.