[Haifux] DEFCON third meeting

amichay p. k. am1chay.p.k at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 09:25:37 MSK 2011

On Tuesday, February 15th we will have out monthly (third!) meeting.

As always – we will be happy to get your suggestions for content – both talk
as well as other activities for the meetup.

the meeting will be held at the same location as last time – 10 Haarbaa
street on the roof. We will meet at 19:00 and the schedule for the evening
is as follows:

19:00-19:30 gathering and opening remarks

19:30-20:15 Encryption – Alice, Bob and Co. by Amichay Peretz Plopshtock

20:15 – 20:20 break

20:20 – 21:05 Looking Into The Eye Of The Bits – Memory Analysis. by Assaf
Nativ

21:05 – 22:00 Mingling and breakout sessions

Looking forward to meeting everyone again!

For more info: http://dc9723.org/ and info at dc9723.org