[Haifux] [HAIFUX LECTURE] Mesh Neworks | Hacking the T3lc0 Model - Amir Sagie

Orna Agmon Ben-Yehuda ladypine at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 14:27:56 MSD 2011

Hello all,

This is a pre-announcement for the next Haifux talk on Monday, August 29th,
which is NOT this coming Monday, when we will gather to hear Amir Sagie of
the Arig project (  אמיר שגיא מפרוייקט אריג)

Abstract:
Want to build your own Telco? you'll probable need mesh power. Avoid
past mistakes by learning about the history of mesh networks, hear how
the first wi-fi router was liberated & be sure to checkout what we're
doing in project Arig (אריג), here in Israel!

Be sure to attend the router emancipation party afterwords: bring your
wi-fi router & wash away all it's sins by flashing it with a Foss OS
such as OpenWRT. complete redemption guaranteed.

See also http://arig.org.il

--
Orna Agmon Ben-Yehuda.
http://ladypine.org