[Haifux] [HAIFUX LECTURE] Mesh Neworks | Hacking the T3lc0 Model - Amir Sagie

Orna Agmon Ben-Yehuda ladypine at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 14:27:56 MSD 2011

Hello all,

This is a pre-announcement for the next Haifux talk on Monday, August 29th,
which is NOT this coming Monday, when we will gather to hear Amir Sagie of
the Arig project (  אמיר שגיא מפרוייקט אריג)

Want to build your own Telco? you'll probable need mesh power. Avoid
past mistakes by learning about the history of mesh networks, hear how
the first wi-fi router was liberated & be sure to checkout what we're
doing in project Arig (אריג), here in Israel!

Be sure to attend the router emancipation party afterwords: bring your
wi-fi router & wash away all it's sins by flashing it with a Foss OS
such as OpenWRT. complete redemption guaranteed.

See also http://arig.org.il

Orna Agmon Ben-Yehuda.